There’s no place like Rome for the 27th annual Up the Creek Trail and Century Ride on Saturday, April 29, 2017. The ride leaves from The Forum in downtown Rome and heads north to the scenic roads and hills of NW Georgia. For those who want a shorter distance, enjoy a 5-mile family scavenger hunt ride along Rome’s scenic Heritage Trail system (multi-use paved path), sponsored by Harbin Clinic.
Ride distances: 5-mile family trail ride, 32, 53, 71, 81, 104, 109 road options.
Proceeds benefit TRED (Trails for Recreation and Economic Development) efforts to build and maintain trails in Rome and Floyd County.
Up the Creek Signature Perks
- LCCL Farms homemade strawberry ice cream
- Homemade SAG treats and friendly volunteers
- Beautiful rolling hills where cars are scarce
- Meal coupons for downtown Rome restaurants
- Dry-fit shirts
Up the Creek Schedule
Friday, April 28, 2017
- 2-6 pm – Registration at Cycle Therapy Bike Shop, 27 Central Plaza, Rome
Saturday, April 29, 2017
- 6:30 am – Ride Day Registration at The Forum, 301 Tribune Street, Rome
- 8 am – Rides depart, 32, 53, 71, 81, 104, 109 (fully SAG’ed rides)
- 9 am – Harbin Clinic family trail ride departs (supported ride)